PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Freebies A-Hauling: Freebies & an H2O promo!

I know I haven't posted in a very long time. Real busy with school and all the work that comes with it. A family member has also been sick lately thus not having much time to do any posts although I have so many in mind.

Had a day off today and of course went to get some freebies and samples. Happiness.

First off, went to Jusco in 1 Utama to get Clarins and Clinique freebies. Then off to Guardian for Vichy! Before going to Kiehl's to get some of the new Sunflower range samples.


Did you notice the Clarins? Looks nice huh. I got it from this month's issue of MYC! Magazine! You probably don't know about it unless you're in college. Or frequent various McDonald's outlets. Well they had a page on the Truly Matte range with a 3-piece giveaway! And I got mine!





Included are a 3ml Pore Minimizing Serum, 5ml Hydra Matte Lotion, and 5ml Pure and Radiant Mask! Happy happy happy. Very pleased with Clarins and am truly awaiting the Workshop with the greatest of anticipation. 31st please come faster! 9 outlets are listed for the redemption. It's until the 15th of November so if you can get your hands on this magazine, do so now!




Clinique is having that Eye Cream giveaway. If you don't know about it, go to their Malaysian website. http://www.cliniquemalaysia.com/oct/redeem.html and fill up the form to get your M-coupon! It expires this Sunday so hurry! Unfortunately, the Jusco 1 Utama outlet was already out of stock since last week. So instead, I got a Derma White Moisture Mask in exchange. SA Sally was nice enough to do so. But do try the other outlets. Hope you have more luck than I did. I so want to try their All About Eyes.

On to Vichy. Got it from that mini coupon from MWW magazine. CLEO has it to so get yours now! Until the end of the month. Sachets are from the new Bi-White range, the Essence and Cream.

As I got my Kiehl's newsletter today, I found out for sure that their new Sunflower Color Preserving range is out! Got samples of their raved about Hair Recovery Pak. Look for KCR Yen or Anna. They are lovely. Also got a Creme de Corps sample to try. Tried on a little Pear Tree Corner (PTC) Body Lotion and boy, it smells so divine. Now you know why I have the whole range on my wishlist! Even though I already have their Scrub!


On the way to Kiehl's, I also saw my favourite food shop. Shojikiya!! They are on sale again! Until this Sunday also. RIGHT ouside the Kiehl's outlet. Had to stop by. This is the second one I have been to this year. And I want more!! My haul. I bought my favourite Nissin Instant Noodles but thought it wasn't so appropriate to show you that. Most people know about it anyway. Those are a RM 1 off the normal price. Going at RM 6.50 now!

Hello Panda is for my friend. Although it is rather nice. They have lots of testers for all sorts of food items. Usual price is RM 15+, going at RM 13 right now. Recently have been having an Azuki bean craving. Yes, Japanese red bean craving. I love those littl;e pleasure beans. This is my new favourite snack, All Azuki it is apparently called. Normal price is RM 8+, now it's at RM 6.90. About RM 2 cheaper! I snapped up 3 packs! Subtle yet delightful taste! Especially for those who hate overly sweet stuff. This is definitely for you! Comes in Raisin flavour also but if you can get Azuki, why bother with Raisin I say. Also got a pancake-like snack. Yet another Azuki frenzy treat for me. This one comes with chestnuts too! Got it for RM 16. Those Japanese really do love their chestnuts and Azuki. Also comes in just Azuki. Bought it for a relative recently who said it was really nice thus bought this for myself. Mine! All mine!!



Oh yeah, with purchases of RM 30 and above you get a Pasta Zanmai voucher for a free Matcha Ice Cream! Only in 1 Utama outlet though. I have never been there before.

Saw this ad in the Thursday Star paper. 20% off on H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment 50ml!? Go get it girls! I heard it is really good! Either that or stock up if you already have this. Like the ad says, "Grab the opportunity that may not happen for another 20 years". That is a looong time. Until the end of the month.


Go crazy everyone! See you soon!

By Abby

8 comments:

  1. T.T

    I still can't figure out which Abby you are. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my long lost friend.

    My real name isn't Abby of course. probably why you don't recognize it. We only just reconnected in FB.

    Thanks for stopping by though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i read myc.. but too bad most of the contest n giveaways are for college students..which i am not T__T so sad. The mag has since improved, which Clinique road shows were also catered to young working adults instead of college peps!!!

    jealous jealous rageeee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miu!

    Ah I see. Well when I filled up the form, they only asked for my name and number. Guess I look the college age. Only started reading when the mag is available.

    Hehe...no worries. You have your ways of scoring freebies and good deals.

    Have fun in Singapore! All the best. Gambatte yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi abby!
    i got my clarins with myc mag too!
    huhu...yup, they didn't ask if i was in college or not, but i am still studyin, and i got the mag from starbucks instead from my uni.

    did you enter the clinique tea party contest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Harim,

    Thanks for stopping by!

    That is good. Always good to try new things before buying. Yes, I like it when they respect our privacy. I am still studying too and got it from my Uni.

    Oh no I didn't. Wanted to but decided against it. Wouldn't mind being a guest to the party though. Sounds fun! Did you join it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i shall dress up like a punk ponteng college student n go redeem lol... need grab one myc from McD first! muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miu,

    You can definitely pass for a college student no worries. Go and grab! Slightly over 2 weeks to go! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts