Didn't get anything in June but it's okay. even checked the listing. BAD me. Hope to change that this month!
There's just been so much to do! Me working part-time yet again and starting another study program soon.
Anyway, let's move on to brighter August and hope for better things to come!
And as usual, RAK is hosted by the lovelies over at Book Soulmates.
Go check them out if you're interested to participate this month, whether giving or receiving!
But before you jump in, do read the rules first! And remember, this is about giving as much as receiving!
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that they can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Here's my Wishlist if you'd like to share the book love with me! THANKS.
Here are a few of my top wishlist books for this month:
The Goddess Legacy
Fifty Shades Trilogy Boxed Set Bundle
For Darkness Shows The Stars
Rapture & Ceremony in Death
Links you will need: