PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Face It: Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask

I got a third Nature & Co sample sachet in my HiShop Box o' Goodies for participating in their April Beauty Ambassador Programme, This time it's a mask! I love masks! But this one is unlike any I have ever tried. Read on to know why!


This sample consisted of a generous 13ml! I didn't use very much as it was my first time trying on a clay mask and I didn't know how my skin would react to it. I believe this sample can actually last me 2 more times, that big!



A picture of the back of the sample for those of you who read Japanese. I can't so I had to get more info from the website, as shown below.

Description:
  • Tightens pores and smoothens skin texture
  • This cool-feeling lift mask smoothens out sagging skin
  • The natural clay ingredients banish dullness to produce soft, smooth skin
  • No artificial coloring
Ingredients:
Beauty Formulation:
  • Organic plant extract essence (moisturizing)
  • Organic lavender extract essence
  • Organic chamomile extract essence
Ingredients for healthy, firm, and lustrous skin:
  • Natural Vitamin E (emollient)
  • Collagen (moisturizing)
  • GABA (moisturizing)
  • Hot spring water
How to use:
Apply once or twice a week after washing your face. Spread an amount about the size of four cherries evenly over your face so that the skin is covered and rinse off after approximately 5 minutes. Apply skin lotion/toner to complete the skin treatment.


No expensive facial mud spas for me, just an at-home clay mask!

I really didn't know what I was expecting in this mask. But I'd guessed that it was a clay or some sort of deep-cleansing masks due to the 'Purity' word in the product title. And I was right, it is indeed a clay mask! And my first no less. I don't usually use or bother with clay masks as I have sensitive and already dry skin. And you'd think that deep-cleansing your skin would make it even drier. Right? Or is that just me?

Anyway, the mask is very thick texture-wise so start with a little bit and pile it on bit-by-bit. I think I only managed 1/3 of the sample sachet. Be warned: I do not recommend smiling, laughing, or even crying during the masking process, unless you're asking for trouble as it tugs on the skin pretty tightly! And since I used it while lounging in an air-conditioned room, I think it sort of sped up the process and made it even drier? If it's even possible?

After the allotted time, I went to take it off. I recommend wetting the now-dried mask with lots of water first, then only proceed to rubbing it off in a circular motion. I was pretty surprised at what I saw in the mirror afterwards! Not only did my skin look lighter and brighter, I think my pores actually shrank a size! No kidding! Very impressive. No tingly feelings, no redness, no allergic reactions. I can't say anything about the 'Lifting' bit as I believe (or don't want to believe rather) that I have saggy skin at my age? Just clean, smooth skin! I am a happy girl!

I also took the website's advice and used the Nature & Co Pure White Milky Lotion Light, reviewed here, after removing this mask for best results. And I was rewarded for it! And as I still have quite a bit of the mask leftover, I'm going to give it another go sometime this week! Unless it has completely dried up by then which would be a shame. And if the results are similar, am hoping for even more shrunken pores ya hear(!), I might consider getting me a tub!
Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask consists of 140ml and is priced at RM 88.90.

Disclosure: I was given the product above as part of the Beauty Ambassador Programme but was not compensated financially or otherwise. Everything mentioned are my own thoughts based on my experience.

2 comments:

  1. it sound nice :D

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inge,

    Thanks for stopping by. Yes it is surprisingly nice!

    Thanks for letting me know about your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts